Re: 426 Max Wedge 13.5:1 425 HP production numbers?????

The books have become hard to find........... I have a 63 with the 13.5 and automatic and people have asked me how many were made, now with the help and information of the guys on this site I can give them a number. Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Parker <hemirr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, May 20, 2018 3:05 pm
Subject: Re: 426 Max Wedge 13.5:1 425 HP production numbers?????

I figure many members with max performance cars have the Davis book for their model. Thus I have the ‘62 Plymouth book, which shows 26 13.5:1 ‘62 Plymouths. I’m not sure if Mr Davis published a book gathering the totals for both makes and all years, although I believe he did publish a book of all the VINs of authentic cars.