From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of tony
Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2018 10:12 PM
To: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Welcome new member - 1965 Plymouth Fury

thank you for the welcome she is a go  ride to enjoy we have had some fun already with this car.my goal right now is to finish another poly motor i bought in the fall its in dam good shape already just putting in a cam not much more than stock new valve springs push rods and oil pump new gaskets and these valve stem seals that have a spring around them to be put pressure on the valve so it doesn't leak oil.the gentlemen named gary p on the poly page on facebook is helping me with my build i ordered the parts from him.after that its interior the seats already covered  form the previous owner i put  gt mat in it over the winter and a new rug.someone already welded new floors in already .she is in pretty good shape for my needs.again thank you for the welcome.