Re: Speedometer Repair.

Made some phone calls today about repair of non-steady speedo needle.   Speedometer Service Co. Milwaukee, Wisc.  $2-300  ballpark. Turn around time 1-2 weeks.  --will set back odometer  to 0 miles on older cars-----Roger..414 463 6660-----------  Speedometer & Alternator Service Co.   Colorado Springs, Co.   $100- 170   depending on what it needs. About 1 week turn around. will set odometer back to 0 on pre 1968 cars. Includes new inner speedo cable with yours as a pattern. phone  719 632 3165..................................MO