Re: 1962 dodge front bumper

Oh I know I have been doing that myself   Unbelievable how much these cars had on them.  I can,t imagine how they stocked all these pieces back in day. Fortunately I have everything but one 500 emblem. I have someone doing a 3D printing of the one I have. If it works I will have to get it chromed. I hoping to have this on the road by spring.

On Tuesday, December 12, 2017 10:48 AM, "Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not to mention the aluminum and stainless you can have polished and straightened - over 40 pieces on my wagon!

From: 'patrick miller' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 7:24 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 1962 dodge front bumper

I've got about 4500 invested in chrome for my Polara. I'm dyeing to put it on the car. Patiently [not really] waiting for the paint work to be done.

On Tuesday, December 12, 2017 9:34 AM, "Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In 2014 had my ’62 Dart wagon front bumper done and the cost was $350.

Just last week got the rear bumper back from the same local outfit and the cost was $550.  (Plus 6.5% environmental fees, plus 10% sales tax = $644.33 out the door)  Wait was 6 weeks - really it flew by - no biggie - especially this time of year.

Just to give you an idea how prices can change and vary depending on the condition.  The rear most def needed more straightening work.

Had them plate the rear view mirror and windshield trim too.  Have to say - you forget about the cost once the bright work is back on the car.  Chrome makes me happy.  ; )