RE: HOOD SEALS NOT FITTING

Thanks – I have contacted them – Interesting their application says ’64-65 only for the hood to cowl seal.

Any ’62 owners – Would you please post a pic of the seal attached to the front of your hood?..........

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of NICHOLAS TIBERIO
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2017 9:14 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: HOOD SEALS NOT FITTING

I picked up the cowl to hood seal from Kramer, fit perfect with a good price. I think I also purchased my Radiator to Hood seal from them, for '63 it attaches to the support not the hood. Give them a call, Jim and his family have great customer service.

http://www.kramerauto.com/products.asp?cat=25

Nick