Re: Progress on health.

We are all here for you and it is good to see your amazing progress!  Press on and be assured of many continued prayers and thoughts coming your way from the multitude of people a keystroke away.
Gary P.

Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 12:06 PM
Subject: Progress on health.

You know I just wanted to let you guys and gals know that of all the people I've met online and all the car clubs and all the car shows and different things like that for having never really met more than a couple of you you guys have been the most supportive friendly helpful open honest and sharing group I have ever come across.  When I had cancer and couldn't pay my mortgage you guys were there and helped me when I had my aneurysm and you know couldn't really move couldn't talk couldn't hold my phone you guys were there to tell me to hang in there and pray for me and share your stories with me that means really a lot.  You have no idea how much your support has meant to me and is helping me recover knowing that other people have gone through the same thing or similar is just amazing I even though it's not car-related Cars brought us together.  I'm talking to my phone to write this sorry if Punctuation is not right I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm already starting to walk again much to my surprise as well as everybody here I walked 76 ft today without anything but a walker and even the doctor was just shocked but nobody was more shocked than I.  It'll still take me a year to recover but at least I should be out of here the hospital and a couple of weeks and I can't wait to go home I've been gone four months now.   Thanks again