Re: Edelbrock settings I have used

Not so much anymore. I like to use some math. I try to determine how it's running at idle, off idle, cruise and wot. Then I check how much jet opening is being used in that area. For example a .095 jet with a 7547 rod has .02 of flow to start. (95 minus 75) The next step it has .048.. (95 minus 47) Obviously if I want more gas I use a smaller rod in the suspect range or increase the jet. The AFR meter is great in giving me the true result. It was more fun using time slips though :-)