From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of carverex@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 5:50 AM
To: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Exhaust Manifold Coatings

Thanks guys for your comments. I can imagine what a mess changing plugs would be if this stuff rubs off!

I'll keep looking.....

Lyle

On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 7:46:14 AM UTC-4, carv...@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi All,

I'm looking at a product called "CALYX" manifold coating to apply to stock, cast iron exhaust manifolds. Does anyone in the group have any experience with this or a similar product? This product has no thermal barrier properties.

I look forward to any feedback!

Thanks,

Lyle

'63 Sport Fury 383