340 X Heads - PORTED and machined FOR SALE

340 X Heads - PORTED and machined FOR SALE

Mail List members,
I am thinning the herd a bit and selling these 340 X Heads that I had been “saving” for my spare 340 block but reality set in that I most likely will never use them and offer them to our list members. Email me with any interest.

340 X Heads PORTED and machined – free shpg. to the lower 48 States

340 X Heads - PORTED & machined - add rocker gear, bolt on & go.  #2531894-B & #2531894-E

PORTED 340 X HEADS
Completely rebuilt w/competition valve grind, new guides, unleaded seats, positive seals, surfaced, & new one-piece Stainless
2.02/1.60” valves (Turbo/Nitrous/Blower-safe).
Tanked/magged/cleaned w/no repairs or welds but one helicoil on one intake hole.
Add rocker gear, bolt-on and run.
Int./Exh. Flow:
.300” 186/132
.400” 239/166
.500” 272/173
.600” 277/178

If all else is “right” with your engine, these are 550HP+ capable heads. Notice the good flow down low...good “under the curve” flow from this set.

Price of $1875 includes shipping to you in lower 48 States to ease the final cost...always disliked seeing a nice product at a good price and then get hit with added shpg. costs. glpavlovich@xxxxxxx

and if you are really interested...I will include a custom ground LA HP Cam to go with the package.

Also have a…
NOS Sig Erson Camshaft
Mopar "D" camshaft for 340
HIR-M2 #421611