thanks  dennis....very informative... the '64 880 413 would be so cool to own V.

From: dennis.1963ply <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>
To: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse ...more
"Jimmie" <jimmieam@xxxxxxxxx>: Mar 24 08:09AM -0700

I had a 1963 Dodge Custom 880 ex-CHP car in 1967-68. Fun car! Handled amazingly for such a big heavy car. With the 413 and high gearing, was good for low 15’s in the quarter (yes I raced it ...more
Back to top
65 Four Speed changeover parts
Gary Futrell <gary.futrell@xxxxxxxxx>: Mar 24 08:56AM -0500

Ran across some changeover parts for a four speed manual for a 65 Fury- C
body. I've got the floor hump, torque shaft, and clutch-brake pedals. PM
me if you're interested.

Gary F.
...more
Jason Rhoades <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Mar 24 10:06AM -0400