PC problems

We got a new computer, and none of the info we had on the other one has been transferred yet. This is the only way I could think of to get an e-mail to you. Let me know if you get it.
   As for the Omaha car show, I think O'Riley auto parts sponsors it, and you can get discount tickets from them.

The legal situation is that a court date has not been set yet, and the painters attorney has withdrawn as he has retired. . I got copys of the approval of that attorney  withdrawel and the painters  permission to do that.  I don't know if he will get another attorney or just what and when it will happen. Been so cold , I haven't wanted to work out in the shop-even with heat. Almost need more propane.  This cold can't  last much longer--can it??????? later...........................Steve