From: virgina damico <dmvirg1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: hmsevans <hmsevans@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Apr 16, 2014 8:39 am
Subject: Re: Vaiiant for sale

Hi Mark,

I have a 1965 Ply Valiant Convt., slant 6, auto. I've owned it since 1985. When
I originally got it, I had several interest professionals do what needed to be
done as far as restoring it. Like, having it undercoated. The old upholstery
taken out to the springs and having the
springs sprayed with rustoleum. New top, new windshield, brake job, tune up,
transmission checked. New rubber for top and never installed. It had
been warehoused at my family owned business for since 2006 when they sold their
business. It was moved to my friends shop, covered up the whole time. I forgot
to mention, a new paint job. A tree limb fell on back bow of top. The keys got
lost. My friend had locksmith make new keys, which today I can't find. My friend
has liver cancer. Owner of his
shop sold and everyone had to move their vehicle off the property. Today, I have
it stored at another friends shop which he sold recently and the new owners want
all vehicles moved. I have no choice but to sell
it and let someone else give it a good home which it truly deserves. If
interested, please call. I have till the end of this week to move.

Thank you,
Ginny