Newest Swapmeet Listings

Hi all,

Below is a review of the latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2014.html to see the swap meet.

Thanks.
Gary H.

FOR SALE:

For sale: brand new steering column seal for the bottom
end of the column tube that projects into the engine bay for all 1962-1965
B Bodies. This is a quality reproduction rubber seal that has a nylon
inner bushing molded in that seals around the steering shaft. Pictures are
available.  $40 plus S&I Contact Mike at mkitner @ carolina.rr.com or call
910 419 9950

For Sale, an excellent pair of red tail light lens for a
1962 Plymouth B - Body (Savoy, Belvedere and Sport Fury). Both are OEM
mfg. with no cracks and just very minor scuffs. If you are building or
have built a 1962 you know these are extremely hard to find in nice shape.
Included are a few gaskets and a few light assembly to body rubber seals
as a bonus.
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/attachment.php?s=f8c669fbe5308af75c86ecf8a5fffc64&attachmentid=157105&d=1387058189 --  picture Located in NC - $50 plus S&I
Contact Mike at mkitner @ carolina.rr.com or call 910 419 9950

1964 Plymouth parts: Sport Fury rear quarter panel trim, both sides in very nice condition $275. Front bumper guard all mounts are there needs to be rechromed $90. Trunk lid top chrome piece for Fury or Sport Fury $85. Fury front fender spears, several sets in various condition. Fury glove box door $50, Sport Fury glove box door $75, hood chrome spear $85,  All items plus shipping. Pictures available, email longroof63@xxxxxxx

1962 Dodge parts: License plate surround $40. Rear filler panels for above back bumper, three pieces $75. Chrome 4-bolt valve covers $150. All items plus shipping, pictures available. Email longroof63@xxxxxxx

1964 Recored radiator 22" part number 2445640. $300 plus shipping.  Pictures available, email longroof63@xxxxxxx

[Note: The below may be a Polara 500; I am waiting for clarification from Don.]
1962 Dodge 1962 Polara parts for sale for my friend:
4 piece rear body trim (both hash mark trim, rear body trim (below the
trunk lid?) and both top of quarter panel trim - $400 plus shipping from
22657; 13 pieces of the thin stainless steel trim than runs the length of
the body plus connecting trim, etc, both inner and out headlight bezels,
grille surround trim (no grille), and hood emblem - $400 plus shipping
from 22657; Metal dash with instrument cluster, glove box line and lid,
heater controls, pushbutton controls and complete cables for a big block
727, misc dash pieces.  He might have the speaker grille but could not
immediately put his hands on it - $400 plus shipping from 22657;
Factory single snorkle air cleaner for a 4 barrel, was gold in color at
one time - $40 plus shipping from 22657; factory dual point big block
(361) - $40 plus shipping from 22657. I have pictures of everything, email
to me would be best.Email Don. -- mopar 4 me at shentel dot net

---

WANTED:

Want a tail shaft housing for a 1962 dodge 440 (383) 727 TorqueFlight  automatic transmission
racerxwest@xxxxxxx -- I am located in central California

 Hello Everyone----I'm looking for a pair of the 1962 B-Body two door 60/40
 split front bench seat hinge covers. I think that the ones out of a 1963
 two door B-body with the 60/40 front bench seat are the same, but it's been
 so long that I just can't remember. Please email me at  mitzi265 @hotmail.com
 if you might be able to help me out with these items and Thanks in advance for anyone that can help,
Charlie.