Looking for some info & pics

I am re-installing my heater after many years. I believe the Plymouth's had the hose connections on the passenger side whereas the Dodge's, mine, has the hoses on the driverside. I want to know the proper orientation for the hoses. The heat control valve on mine is the top farthest outside pipe. I believe that should be going to the water pump hose feed. The manifold heater hook-up should go to the inner/lower pipe from the heater. It probably doesn't really matter but it seems the water pump should be input and that should be the controlled connection.

Also I am desperately needing to switch to power brakes now. My manual disc set-up was OK with the stall converter but now with the real low end torque and stock converter it's about all I can do to hold it when stopped. It's power brakes in that it takes both feet! I didn't mind it before but this is just too much now.

I would like to see some pic's from you guys showing the vac hook-up for the power brakes on a stock 2 bbl poly manifold. Hose routing pic's would be nice too.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Rich Kinsley