From: Steve Mick <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 8, 2013 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: Sunday this & that

If that 64 ply drag car actually is as advertised, I think that would be a
pretty good deal.  I would be looking for bubbled paint as that would
indicate rust comeing through repairs made several years ago.
  64 Dave , you are in Wisc/. and every Mopar nut has at least two cars
dontchaknow.....MO
{Steve Mick}
http://stevemick1964dodge.shutterfly.com/pictures/5