Re: My 2014 USA trip

Hi Ray,
I'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss. It takes a long time to recover from life's tragedies. I lost both my parents to lung cancer. On a lighter note;  I live in middle Michigan and would be glad to entertain you if I'm along your route. We have a private guest suite (in the garage!) and would put you up and feed you too! 231-854-1446
MikeLeFevre