I'm interested
Jason

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2013, at 10:20 PM, "JimJablonski" <groovinjim@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey there fellas (and ladies),

I don't know if anyone is interested, but I thought I would post an update on my engine build, now that it is finally in progress.  I got the block back from Muscle Motors a few weeks ago; I had them bore, deck, and align hone a 440 block I pulled from a donor motor home.  Eric and company did a good job at a fair price and turned it around really quick.  As a bonus, it turns out that one of their fellas used to be a Street Stock racer at Owosso Speedway, where I raced my uncle's Monte Carlo this year, so we did some bonding.

I laid the crank, installed the Mancini rear main seal, and today I dropped-in four of the pistons.  Everything seems to be coming together nicely.  This weekend I should have the rotating assemble all in as well as the main girdle.

It's hard to believe after ten years of building up the Fury bolt-by-bolt that I am in the last phase - getting the motor ready!

Let me know if you want me to send further updates...

Take care,

Jim