Gaskets rec'd

I mentioned earlier about the gasket supplier I had found.  I ordered several from him which he shipped on Monday and I rec'd them today.  I like the looks of them.  The Best intake gasket #18019  for the poly at $14 is a composition with a Victor gasket label. It looks very secure and is a bit thicker due to the composition so I was warned it is possible there will be an issue lining up the bolts if the heads have been modified too much. Mine are milled a tad so we will see if they work.  I have a gut feeling they will be fine.

I ordered two different sets of front cover gaskets. One is the BEST #10070, Mopar small block.  It has a very nice, read that "sturdy", looking gasket that is also a thicker composition and not the typical paper. It only comes with a similar water pump gasket and front seal also. It is $15.20

The second set is an ROL #TS806 at $14.50 which says Chrysler: 1966-91  V6/V8 238-273-318-340-360
This seems kinda goofy as it misses a bunch of other ci's and doesn't go back to '56 like the BEST set does. It is much more complete in that it has the side oil pan gasket pieces, both style of front oil pan rubber seals, two different water pump gaskets, a fuel pump gasket and the front seal for the cover. It is the paper type and looks ok.

I paid $13 for shipping and I got it pretty quickly.

I thought you folks might like the info.

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr LeRoar 324 poly w/less goodies