Re: Adjusting/Lubing 65 Floor Shifter Linkage/Cables

Re: Adjusting/Lubing 65 Floor Shifter Linkage/Cables

The hang up feels like it's all in the shifter. Car was sitting on
level ground when it happened.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://goo.gl/6xUS1
73 Dart Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
21 Model T Depot Hack, 06 Mazda 3