Relocation Information

Hey everybody,
I believe there is a couple here that live in either Louisiana or Mississippi? My wife is originally from New Orleans and we are concidering moving closer to her family. Any information on how either of these states treat our old Mopars would be appreciated. Does either state do emissions or safety inspections? Do either of these states use titles on a 1962 or 1965?How strict are they on things like exhaust noise? My 65 D200 is stock exhaust, but my 62 W300 has headers with single chamber Flow Masters. Ilived in Central Florida for a very long time. There everything has a title, Only 3 counties do emissions tests and in the early 80's they did away with safety inspections. Here in North Alabama anything that runs is on the road held together with duct tape and ratchet straps. I mean that I see it daily on the roads and older vehicles get sold with a bill of sale and no title. Just wanting to know what to expect. Thanks everybody.

Loring Days
Mrcarhopp2001@xxxxxxxxx