Re: Engine ID Off Topic

Yes that Wildaboutcars is a good site. I have been following it for awhile since they did an article on LeRoar. The Streetlegaltv site is even better.  I subscribe to both and get some interesting stuff. You remember Street legaltv did an article on my LeRoar also.  Michael Harding is the guy there who is very pro-Mopar since he has that '65 Plymouth with the poly.  He did the dual quad switch to FastEZ EFI on that site.  We need members to support his efforts to get more Mopar stuff on that site.  If he can get enough "like" comments his bosses will bow to the pressure and lean more to the Mopars.  He started a new series called Garage builds (?), I believe in which he is doing projects in a plain old garage instead of a big bucks facility. The idea is to show how we can do this ourselves with what we have.  His first project is an 8&3/4 rear repair on his '65 Plymouth.  Check it out.  I will do another post with some more specific info.  Let's support him.

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara LeRoar 4dr 324 poly w/goodies