Re: 65 Coronet dash light locations

I agree about all the bulbs being out.  The fuse looks fine.  Also, apparently there are not 8 dash lights, but 4 dash lights, 2 turn signals, 1 high-beam indicator, and one oil pressure light.  Of all these bulbs, only the right turn signal bulb is working.  Also, when I turn the headlight switch all the way to the left, I would expect the interior light to come on.  It does not, but does when the door is open.

On Sunday, December 9, 2012 3:42:53 PM UTC-5, Donald Gallimore wrote:
I find it difficult to accept that every bulb is burnt out.  I've messed with a lot of dashes for a '65 Belvdere and there were always a majority of good bulbs there.  Your's could be the exception but...  Check the fuse.  Then the wiring.

Akron Don Gallimore

From: N. L. Devotie <noble_lesl...@yahoo.com>
To: 1962to19...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sun, December 9, 2012 1:13:12 PM
Subject: 65 Coronet dash light locations

The dash lights have not functioned on my 65 Coronet since I bought it.  Before I start removing the instrument panel I thought I'd have a look at the bulb(s).  My service manual says they can be accessed from under the dash and they are in sockets that can be removed.  For the life of me I cannot find these.  Recent abdominal surgery has not helped either.  How many bulbs are there and where are they located?
-nld