Re: Super Stock video

Cool video, great to see it again.

I like the part (16:19) where the narrator talks about GM and the 1964 introduction of "Muscle Cars" -- big motor intermediate sized cars with lots of "plush options rich kid image" and "tough sounding names, like GTO and Super Sport." He goes on to state that, while the Mopars ruled at the drags, these "Muscle Cars" were suddenly "the cars young people had to have." Adding, and here's the kicker: "Next to them,  Polaras and Belvedres were old people's cars." (16:40 - 16:70)  LOL

Today, the plain, sleeper look of the basic early B body cars is one of their distinguishing characteristics and one feature to brag about.

Thanks,
Gary H.