Re: Stay safe

Not too bad here in Va. Beach, water, water .water everywhere though. Winds
were not as strong as forecast, have slight leak in the garage, about 1/2 on
the floor but my 63 Dodge is up on jack stands.
Nico Over
PS I'll take the occasional storm instead of -20 degree winter weather LOL

On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:44:46 -0400, Mark Smith wrote