From: Vic Carre <book33bug@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 7:08 AM
Subject: Heater Box Rebuild - Follow-up

A while back I posted about rebuilding the heater in my '64 Barracuda.  I just wanted to show the before and after pictures.  I used a rebuild kit from Detroit Muscle Technologies and a new core from Rock Auto.  The DMT kit was nice.  All the parts fit perfectly.  The heater has not yet been re-installed in the car but will be this winter.  Turned out to be a pretty easy project.  Thanks for all the advice.  Vic