Re: new tool ,more to come

Very cool - nesting in the man cave! Take it from me who has had cars in my barn too - don't forget mouse traps. Have fun, Ruth

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 6:56 PM, neal zimmerman <neal.zimmerman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
getting really stoked on my new shop. Its going to be fun diving back
into my cars after a 2 year hiatus to school.Its all cleaned out now,
completely power-washed inside and out, electrical all figured out,
though I want to install 1 or 2  220v outlets. Picked up a really nice
OLD full height drill press for 50 bucks from craigslist, Its in great
shape and heavy as hell.  All the other drill presses were 150 bucks,
newer and brands i never heard of. This is an old Rockwell Delta 4
speed.Tag says "Made in the United States of America".   Need to
borrow a roto-drill and install some bolts in the floor to mount it. I
am also building a small office in it for me to warm the bones between
mo- par building  rounds in the winter. I am fully insulating the
office  and  making it big enough to work as a small guest room. Next
I want to find a metal chop saw and  a better compressor. In one bay I
am going to build a spray booth to shoot cabinets in for work ( house
painter) and I thought as long as you're at it make it big enough for
a car.  I got looking around today and figured the barn can
comfortably  hold 10 cars. OH no!!!!!............please god don't let
it start again!

PS I will send u ffolkes some photos when I get it all set up and organized.
  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon