I WILL make the Geezer Drags next year and wish I wouldn't have missed it and Ollie at this one, but things happen we can't control.  Hope to catch up with all the other Omaha area guys next year.  BTW, that Harley is what slows down the progress on the '63, both money and time wise.  Having two fun hobbies is not a smart idea !!

Doug,
'63 Sport Fury 'vert

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 7:54 PM, Ollie <satellite1965@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I agree with ya Steve...Harley is better than a Honda, but at least a Honda is better than walking....hehehe
Those 2 other ruffians are something else.
Wish Doug could have made it to the Geezer Drags.
Ollie

-----Original Message----- From: MO
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 12:39 AM
To: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse
Subject: Re: Road trip results

I saw the Harley in the garage and instantly knew that Jake is one of
the good guys. Not sure about the other two ruffians in the pic's

On Sep 11, 10:45 pm, Richard Kinsley <rlkins...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I went with Dodger to Doon, IA today to meet Doug Jacobsma, aka Doug J, Jake.  He graciously gave me a 727 PB trans from his '63 Plymouth so I can repair the damages to LeRoar.  It was great to meet another member and his wife.  They are real nice folks and a pleasure to be around.  Hopefully we'll meet up again at the Geezer Drags or Thunder Valley or both :-)

Thanks again to Doug for his help.

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara LeRoar 4dr 324 poly w/goodies

 P9100002.JPG
97KViewDownload

 P9100003.JPG
102KViewDownload