Re: Brake Issue on Newport

I have seen that a few times, once on a 66,, it was always the booster.  The 66 in question would lock up the brakes if you looked at the pedal too long !!  We  took a vise grip and pinched the vacuum hose almost shut, and it helped alot, so that told us it was the booster.  No guarantees,  but thats my experience.

Doug,
'63 Sport Fury 'vert