Re: mig welding aluminum?

I'm a welder/mechanic by trade, its done quite often but requires
special equipment and not very precise like TIG welding is. Its good
for heavy stuff like 1/8" or better. You would need straight argon and
a spool gun, otherwise the soft aluminum wire can easily "birdnest"
inside the liner and/or machine and cause a lot of problems.

- Dave