Re: street rod future?

I'd like to have Mike C. build me a 400 for my '63.  The one in his 65 will blow yer mind.  Well,, it's 498 now,, but it started out as a smogger !!!  Dodger, I agree on your history of the 400, all the regs that came in to play caused all the changes.  I have a cousin that is quite a good wrench,, and he wanted to do a 400 for his Road Runner almost as soon as they came out.  Oddly enough,, his '70 Runner has a 64 413 turned into a 426 in it.  Theres a reversal for you.  I have tried many times to talk him into swapping that engine for my '68 383,  but he cares about originality about as much as I do.  LOL