Re: Seats

Just personal opinion, price is not a bargain, but not out of the ball field either.  If you have the patience you can do them, but keep in mind, it is also a mind game where as you will always see every little flaw in the job, even if someone else does not notice it, it will jump out and hit you in the face everytime  you look at it