-----Original message-----
From: John Knox <cj6cj8@xxxxxxxxx>
To:
1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent:
Wed, Aug 8, 2012 16:49:58 GMT+00:00
Re: Mopar collection for sale

Where are you located?

-John

On Aug 8, 2012 11:45 AM, "David Blosser" <pallconpallets@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Group,
I am buying a Mopar collection but want to keep only a few special cars.
I hope the attachment shows pictures of the collection but basically there are cars as follows if any interest.
Pro Street 63 Sport Fury
70 Mid Engine Yellow pick up with 440
74 Red Duster
62 Belvedere Lime Green
69 Super Bee six pack blue 4 speed
69 Green Super Bee
68 Charger RT original 38K
69 Green Dart 500 cu in Indy Wedge
62 Dodge Red 440 hardtop
63 Dodge Red All Fiberglass
30 other cars restore or parts cars I dont want to send to crusher if I dont have to.

All cars have high dollar engines, trans, rear.
All cars are in excellent running condition and will have at my Ohio warehouse in about 30 days.
Also bought lots of extra parts and will catalog as I get them to my building.
David

Pictures attached.