From: "Herb" <zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "1962to1965mopars" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 3:53:09 AM
Subject: Re: Sport Fury Trim

Yes they will interchange from a two door to a two door, NO it will not fit a four door other than the front fenders.  Now, if you know a good trim man it can be done/fabricated.  BTW, I have a spare set of engine turn trim for a 63 Sport Fury if anyone is interested.  My Fury does not have Plymouth or have any sign it ever did on the hood, Sport Fury does have it.  I would bet the scrip on the hood is the same between both.

        Herb

1954 DeSoto Firedome Estate Wagon 276 HEMI
1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361 4-Sale
1959 Dodge Coronet 326 Poly
1961 Plymouth Belvedere Custom Suburban Wagon 318 Poly
1961 Dodge Dart Pioneer Wagon 318 Poly
1963 Plymouth Fury 2D/HT 7.0L
1963 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible 361
1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst 440
1979 Dodge Aspen Sport Wagon 360
1999 Durango SLT 5.9L
2008 SRT-8 Magnum 6.1L