Re: Dodger yesterday

 Mike,  that is a two day event. Would you be competeing only on the
11th?  That is a cool looking dragstrip, like in the old days. There
is one much like it near Joplin, Mo where the H.A.M.B.drags are held
every year.

Do you plan to be raceing  at Monster Mopar in St Louis the second
weekend of June?  If so, what days?. I am going to do my best to