Re: Dodger yesterday

He showed me his cards the other day and one was from you as I recall.

We'd love to do a get-together for sure. I will do my best to get to the SD track when you guys are there. Please advise us of any particular dates. We are shooting for the Geezer drags at MAM's Rolling Thunder track on 8/24-26. Ollie is planning to be here and Gary Futrell expressed interest. Plus us local's, Paul Lenneman, Mo, George Smith, Dodger, Bob Andrews and myself will be planning on it. Anybody else out there be sure to join us if you can. Herb, how about you? I'm working on Gary Pavlovich too.

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr 324 poly w/goodies