Re: Welcome New Member - 1965 Dodge Coronet A990

Not this year. 20" total for whole season, so far!  I'm going into the banana growing business:-)

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr 324 poly w/goodies

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 6:19 AM, D J <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Rich,
That one of those snow countries your in, right?&gt;:P phbbbbt

DJ
From: Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: Welcome New Member - 1965 Dodge Coronet A990

You are quite welcome. We always love new stories and pictures are good too. We can do bench racing here :-)

Let us know where you live too. It's good to know what part of the country or countries you are in. There are a number of us in the NE/IA area around Omaha.

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr 324 poly w/goodies