Re: Yesterday's findings on LeRoar

doing what is right is a lost art in today's world unfortunately, nice to know I am not the only one who stands behind their stuff.

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:51 PM, Gary Pavlovich <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, I think Rich is worth it and he deserves to have some sharp teeth in Le Roar – whatever it takes; besides Rich is a great inspiration to me and should be to all of us; can you say indefatigable!

Besides, I wouldn’t call it generous just doing what is right.

Gary

Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: Yesterday's findings on LeRoar

Wow!, that is generous, not too many shops have that type of customer service today.
Joey

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 5:20 PM, Gary Pavlovich <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Rich,

I suggest you send me the problem head for me to check it out at the shop. Whatever the problem may be I can diagnose and fix it; or if there is a crack or hole where water is weeping or worse - I will port a new head and send it back to you when finished; either way let me know the shpg. cost and I will cover you both ways and the cost of any head work Kimosabe!

Gary

-----Original Message----- From: MO