Re: New motor

I also found out Mobil 1 has different levels of zddp in the various Mobil 1 products. Also, according to Mobil, the amount of phosphorus is also important since it is the active antiwear additive. Mobil 1 15W-50 is what is suggested for flat tappet applications.  See the chart [.PDF] here:
http://www.mobiloil.com/USA-English/MotorOil/Files/Mobil_1_Product_Guide.pdf

Yes, Royal Purple's HPS has zinc/phosphorus anti-wear additive as well as  what they call Synerlec® additive technology.
http://www.royalpurple.com/products/hps-motor-oil/

Gary H.