Re: Paint your car for $100

Ya sounds good for a low buck beater but I can tell in the pics the
gloss is maybe 90% or so, not really comparable to a good spray job. I
got some of the cheapest paint I could find from this dealer at
Carlisle one year, was $77 for the gallon of single stage any color,
came with the reducers and everything. I sprayed my work truck with it
and it's lasted a couple of winters so far with no problems, I drive
it everyday. The gloss is similar to the cars in those pics but I
didn't wet sand or buff it at all. - Dave