Re: Welcome new member - 1965 Plymouth Fury

Re: Welcome new member - 1965 Plymouth Fury

You don't quite see as many 65's and 66's Fury's and Sport Fury's.
Here's mine from back in day. 1965 383- 4 speed Sport Fury with wide
Cragers on the rear and Rallye wheels on the front. You just used what
you had at the time. Of course, headers and air shocks ! Fun car.

  Gary F.