Re: Going to dual brakes?

'64 - '65 should be the same.

>From an archive:

===
I made the assumption that we're talking about a drum brake car, and just swapping to a dual master cylinder.
>From what I remember, the 65's use a junction block, rather than a proportioning valve. One line in, and three out. Brake bias is determined by wheel cylinder bore.
As for a parts list, if you walked into the store here this morning I would recomend:

Master cylinder - Raybestos MC36221 (from a 67-69 Dart or Cuda)
pre-flared steel line - Papco s340 3/16x40"
3/16 brass union - FMSI 3002 or Weatherhead 302x3
3/16 brass plug - Weatherhead 131x3
3/16 flare nut - Weatherhead 100x3 or FMSI 3000
adapter bushings - FMSI 3230 & 3231

Remove old cylinder.
Benchbleed & install new cylinder.
Install 3230 & 3231 fittings in cylinder ports.
Unthread line that goes to rear brakes from junction, plug the open port with 131x3 plug.
Thread union 3002 onto rear line, then thread s340 line into union.
Bend the new line up to, then thread into front port on master cylinder.
Cut existing fitting off old master cylinder line.
Slide on 3000 flare nut, double flare line.
(Instead of cutting and flaring, you might be able to replace this line, but I don't know what size thread the fitting is at the junction block)
Thread new fitting into rear port on master cylinder.
Bleed brakes.
Source: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/archive/index.php/t-98680.html
===

Don't know about the '57-'59.