Good Passwords

It seems that there are people out there that delight is screwing up
our systems by spending their time hacking our passwords.

I am posting a link from Steve Gibson's site that will test passwords
and tell  you how long it would take for a program to break your
password.  Steve Gibson is Gibson Research, some of you may have used
his great product Spinrite that checks hard drives for problems.
Steve has been in business a very long time.

If you want to test your password per Steve nothing is saved on his
site however to be safe I would not put my actual password in to be
tested.  I try ones that are similar but not my exact password.  It
said one of mine would take 29 years to break, another one of mine
would take 0.006 seconds, need to change that one.  Special
characters, numbers, caps and lower case and non-dictionary words make
up a good password, here is the link:

https://www.grc.com/haystack.htm

Again, this is only because there are bastards out there.

Dennis C.