Re: Zddplus beware

 Dave, I checked with the company that was your first address, but I
could not find assembly paste.  I did order mine from your second
address.  I talked to the sales rep that took my order about rumors
and other questions I had.  He was very knowledgeable and over
answered my questions with specifics.  Check out their tech bullitens--
very convinceing stuff there...................................MO