Mopars at Madras

Went to the nostagic drags in Madas Or last week end.  There were two 63 Dodges a 64 and a 65.  The one 63 did us proud.  Couldn't get the times but it cleaned up the flied.  That thing really moved.  Beat my friends Batam with a big block chevy.   Close but he did it.  The 65 hung in there but lost out in the thrid round.  The 64  had a 502 Hemi did alright but wasn't really running right.  There were several Darts and Dusters that held there own. Also A couple of AMC cars.  One AMX and one Javlein.  They were the hardest running AMC cars I ever seen.  Pick the front end up every time they ran.  They stayed in to the end as far as I know.  I wasn't able to be there sunday when they ran so Don't know how they did.  Sure that they did alright.  I did not have my camera with me so I did not get pictures that I could post..  Took some with my phone but no way to get them off the ph.  Got to get a cable for it if I can.  Lots of off brand car there that also ran hard. But our mopars did great.    Gary

--
Gwwilson