Re: Moment of silence please

I agree, Dave. However, the old Dodge did better than I expected,
considering what hit him was more or less the height and weight of an
empty semi. Even a driver of a new car would be lucky to survive an
impact like that. But, I've seen old car vs. new car crashes, and the
old cars seldom do well.

RIP, Mr. Strouse and dog.
--
~S~
'64 Chrysler 300, AKA: "Leon", 383, 727, 8 3/4