Re: Cedar Falls Raceway Sept. 24 - 25

Hay Mike, I certainly would love to be there to see your  65 Plymy
race in person. I have seen your videos  and your rear suspension pics
and e-mail--still have them for future reference. An aquaintence,
Clay Kossuth , I think will be there to race his MAX ATTACK.  He won
last years championship in the SS class that he races in. I believe
Denny Mothershed presented him with the Champ jacket at a special
gathering at Clay's place in Missouri.
 I just HAVE to attend  The races at Cedar Falls- it has been 40+
years since I was last there!.....................MO