Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 7:23 PM
To: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse
Subject: So Dakota Auction

Just ran across this auction which will be this coming weekend.  Here
is a listing of the Mopars:

CHRYSLER/IMPERIAL/PLYMOUTH/DESOTO/AMC:

RARE 1932 Plymouth 3 window Coupe, RARE 1926 Chrysler 4dr Sedan, 1968
Chrysler Newport Convertible, 1951 Plymouth Coupe, 1950 Plymouth
Deluxe Coupe, 1949 Plymouth Special Deluxe 2dr Sedan, 1960 Plymouth
Fury 4dr Sedan, 1960 DeSoto FireFlite 4dr Sedan, 1957 Imperial 2dr HT,
1957 Imperial HEMI 4dr HT, 1971 AMC Gremlin, 1976 AMC Pacer,

… DODGE-PLYMOUTH PICKUPS AND TRUCKS:

RARE 1941 Plymouth ½ tonPickup, RARE 1933 Dodge Truck, suicide doors,
and more!

I'd like to have that 32 Coupe!

Here's a link to the auctioneers website: http://www.vanderbrinkauctions.com/

Paul L.