Re: 1965 Dodge 880 parts car info

Damn that car looks pretty good! That's the car my grandma left me before she passed, but then an uncle took it and totaled it. I was too young and had no say so to get it. My mom wanted to keep it an fix it but dad said no, so I lost her. I always wanted to find another, I wish I could go up there and get it!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 16, 2011, at 6:59 AM, doug daniel <dougdaniel50@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

whole car can be bought ,without motor and tranny,no price yet ,,,but if someone does buy it as it is awaz from me i would be interested in the windshield

From: Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: 1965 Dodge 880 parts car info

My bad, it's in Lebanon, PA

--
Eric
Tacoma, WA

Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. That is, send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!