From: "Richard Kinsley" <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 12:17:46 AM
Subject: Re: Header paint

Do you suppose my wife would notice a pair of headers stuck in the oven? It wouldn't be a first around here :-)  I think I will just have to try the VHT. I have had great success with the 1200deg Dupli-color paint on the engine and components. I can only find the 500deg stuff now.  As I recall my headers ran about 400ish deg.. I have to break in the new cam so it gets seniority over the headers. We'll see how the heat works out. Thanks for your input.