Re: 440 heads

Thanks Dodger!  that was exactly the formula I need and it is easy to
use.  I got my numbers together and plugged them into the calculator

I was surprised to find that the stock 1978  440 engine came out to
8.85 : 1 Comp ratio I thought it was 6.2:1

 Then I figgered it with the 516 closed chamber  heads and it was
9.43:1 ratio Both were with .018 compressed steel head gasket. .. I
think I will be real satisfied with that ratio.  Thanks